Why was this decision made?
- Along with the Overwatch League, we believe this announcement is important to provide clarity to fans and players as currently only live event cancellations through April have been confirmed.
- While this outcome is disappointing, the health and safety of all fans, players, staff and guests is paramount and we fully support this decision.
Does this mean the season is cancelled?
- No, the Overwatch League season resumed last weekend in an online format. The Titans will resume play and participate in online games in the very near future. Please follow us on our social channels for the latest on these schedule updates.
I purchased tickets to the May 16-17 homestand. How can I get my refund?
- Fans that purchased tickets for the May 16-17 Homestand will automatically be refunded the full purchase price via Ticketmaster to the card used to make the purchase. Please note that due to the volume of event cancellations with our Ticketmaster partner, this process could take up to several weeks at this time.
- Fans that purchased tickets from the Rogers Arena Box Office will be able to exchange their ticket on site for a full refund.
Will there be live events or fan activations again this season?
- As it relates to games, our focus is on resuming the regular season schedule in an online only format at this time.
- While we do hope to have watch parties and other fan engagements in the near future, we will proceed only if and when it is safe and feasible to do so as set forth by government and medical authorities.